SUPAlyx Garlic 22.5KG purple bucket suitable for both sheep and cattle.
An essential mineral, vitamin and trace element bucket containing added garlic to help discourage
nuisance flies and biting insects during summer.
Features & benefits:
• Contains garlic as a natural means of helping to discourage flies and biting insects which may otherwise cause stress, grazing disturbance and irritation to sheep, growing cattle and cattle where milk is not intended for human
• Optimal balance of minerals, vitamins and trace elements to help balance potential deficiencies in forages.
• Includes vitamin B1 for where there is a risk of CCN (cerebrocortical necrosis) and vitamin B12 to help support good growth rates on cobalt deficient pastures for sheep production.
• Contains a good level of protected zinc ideal for where there is a risk of lameness and mastitis.
• Available in 22.5kg pack size.
• All classes of cattle and sheep on forage-based systems during warmer months when insect populations are most active.
• Offer free-access at a ratio of one 22.5kg bucket per 35 head of sheep or 15 head of cattle.
• Ensure ad-lib forage is always available.
• Product should be withdrawn 21 days before slaughter for meatproducing animals, and 7 days before parturition if milk is intended for human consumption.
• Cattle up to 200g/head/day#.
• Sheep up to 40g/head/day#.
#Consumption will be influenced by number of feedpoints per head of stock, forage availability and quality, other feeds available, age and breed of stock and proximity to water sources